Kusters Water is well positioned as an industry leader, offering superior product technologies from Hi-Tech, WasteTech, FSM, Hiller, Fuchs and Watropur. Our diverse product offering enables Kusters Water to provide total treatment solutions for our customers.
The Kusters Water sales network consists of a specialized group of national and international sales representatives, each dedicated to providing technical support to the Engineering community and End User. Representatives are available in all 50 states and numerous countries worldwide. In house Project Managers, Licensed Professional Engineers, In-house manufacturing, combined with an ISO Certified Quality Control program ensures our customers receive the very best service and products.
Kusters Water is dedicated to providing high quality products and service to the water and wastewater industry. For more than 30 years the Kusters Water team has been introducing new and innovative technologies to the market, including but not limited to the following:
- XGT™ – Vortex grit system with self priming pump and low speed, high efficiency impeller design.
- FSM Filter Screen - WasteTech installed the first large scale perforated screen for installation in a US wastewater treatment plant headworks and, in subsequent years, has contracted more than 350 screening systems throughout the US and Canada.
- LA-EDI – Patented High performance energy dissipating inlet, for superior clarifier performance.
- Type H – Hydraulic Clarifier and Thickener drive systems, including the most technically advanced overload system available.
- MBR Screening – Large scale 0.5 and 1.0 mm perforated rotary drum screens for use ahead of MBR systems.
Kusters Zima Corporate offices, spare parts, service, and manufacturing are located in Spartanburg, SC. Regional offices are located in Birmingham, AL, Salt Lake City, UT, Grayslake, IL, and Philadelphia, PA.