Kusters Water, a division of Kusters Zima Corporation, is well positioned as an industry leader, offering superior product technologies from Hi-Tech, WasteTech, Hiller, Fuchs, CSO and ACAT. Our diverse product offering enables Kusters Water to provide total treatment solutions for our customers.
The Kusters Water sales network consists of a specialized group of national and international sales representatives, each dedicated to providing technical support to the Engineering community and End User. Representatives are available in all 50 states and numerous countries worldwide. In house Project Managers, Licensed Professional Engineers, In-house fabrication, UL listed controls and product assembly, combined with our ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management system ensures our customers receive the very best service and products.
Kusters Water is dedicated to providing high quality products and service to the water and wastewater industry. For more than 30 years the Kusters Water team has been introducing new and innovative technologies to the market, including but not limited to the following:
- ProTechtor™ – Headworks products, all US manufactured at Kusters Zima's ISO 9001:2008 certified facility in Spartanburg, SC, includes a 36 month warranty.
- LA-EDI – Patented High performance energy dissipating inlet, for superior clarifier performance.
- Type H – Hydraulic Clarifier and Thickener drive systems – The most technically advanced overload system available.
- ACAT Screw Press – Excellent dewatering results with very low maintenance, low operational speed and continuous operation.
- CSO – Terminodour™ – Revolutionary ionization odor control system, low capital cost, low operational and maintenance costs.
Kusters Zima Corporate offices, spare parts, service, and manufacturing are located in Spartanburg, SC. Regional offices are located throughout the United States.